Apache 360 LT Track System
Complexity of installation
- Multifunctional tracks designed to support heavy loads and to fit on most Can-Am off-road vehicles.
- Extra contact patch adjustment for better performance over rough terrain.
- Contact patch is 7 to 9% bigger than the Apache 360’s.
- Average ground clearance of 16" (41 cm). 1" (2.5 cm) lugs in the front and 1.25" (3.2 cm) in the back.
- EC compliant. SSV : Apache 360 LT Mounting Kit, Track DPS Module and Engine Pre-Filter Kit are required and sold separately.
- *Note : Comes from the factory on some MY23, inspect the vehicle to confirm.
- Note : Mandatory on all MY20 & up Defender and Traxter models HD10 equipped with a snorkel.The CVT air intake relocation kit is MANDATORY for track-equipped 2020 to 2022 and some 2023* Defender and Traxter models HD10 used in snow conditions and highly recommended for other models.
- This kit is sold separately. ATV: Apache 360 and 360 LT Mounting Kit, Track DPS Module and Engine and CVT air intake pre-filters are required and sold separately.
- Maverick X3: Recommended for use on snow only for Maverick X3.
- Maverick: Recommended for use on snow only for Maverick X ds & Turbo.
- Important disclaimer :
- - Modifying the propulsion system of a certified "on-road use vehicle" using this off-road track kit is prohibited in many countries. Severe penalties and/or vehicle seizure may apply.
- - Modifying the propulsion system of this vehicle using this off-road track kit will render the vehicle non compliant with the European Directive 2003/37/EC and Regulation (EU) 167/2013. Vehicle will not be authorized to circulate on road and can only be operated off-road.
- - Inform the owner in writing of the consequence of modifying the propulsion system of the vehicle using this off-road track kit.
|California Prop 65||Warning|
Hello, you're visiting us from .
Would you like to shop the website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.