Final sale. No return, refund or modification. Items non compliant with the order or damaged at the time of receipt by the customer may be refunded or replaced by BRP, at BRP’s sole discretion.
LinQ tailgate extension/divider
For more details see FAQ
Please read the specifications below. If more information is required, please contact your local dealer.
Complexity of installation
- Adds rear cargo capacity when the tailgate is open.
- Steel-tubing-system-style barrier mounts on top of the bed walls using the easy, tool-less LinQ System.
- Can be mounted to serve as cargo divider at different locations along the bed wall while preventing larger items from falling off the back.
- Stores neatly out of the way and offers additional cab area protection since it can be mounted upside down on the front bed wall as a mini headache rack.
- Inside and outside anti-corrosion coating with durable powder coat finish.
|California Prop 65||Warning|
Hello, you're visiting us from .
Would you like to shop the website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.