Final sale. No return, refund or modification. Items non compliant with the order or damaged at the time of receipt by the customer may be refunded or replaced by BRP, at BRP’s sole discretion.
Apache 360 LT Track System
For more details see FAQ
Please read the specifications below. If more information is required, please contact your local dealer.
Complexity of installation
- Multifunctional tracks designed to support heavy loads and to fit on most Can-Am off-road vehicles.
- Extra contact patch adjustment for better performance over rough terrain.
- Contact patch is 7 to 9% bigger than the Apache 360’s.
- Average ground clearance of 16" (41 cm). 1" (2.5 cm) lugs in the front and 1.25" (3.2 cm) in the back.
- EC compliant. SSV : Apache 360 LT Mounting Kit, Track DPS Module and Engine Pre-Filter Kit are required and sold separately.
- *Note : Comes from the factory on some MY23, inspect the vehicle to confirm.
- Note : Mandatory on all MY20 & up Defender and Traxter models HD10 equipped with a snorkel.The CVT air intake relocation kit is MANDATORY for track-equipped 2020 to 2022 and some 2023* Defender and Traxter models HD10 used in snow conditions and highly recommended for other models.
- This kit is sold separately. ATV: Apache 360 and 360 LT Mounting Kit, Track DPS Module and Engine and CVT air intake pre-filters are required and sold separately.
- Maverick X3: Recommended for use on snow only for Maverick X3.
- Maverick: Recommended for use on snow only for Maverick X ds & Turbo.
Hello, you're visiting us from United States.
Would you like to shop the US website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.