Final sale. No return, refund or modification. Items non compliant with the order or damaged at the time of receipt by the customer may be refunded or replaced by BRP, at BRP’s sole discretion.
Apache Backcountry Track System
For more details see FAQ
Please read the specifications below. If more information is required, please contact your local dealer.
Complexity of installation
- Designed to deliver the best flotation level and deep-snow performance on the market.
- Contact patch is 23% bigger than the Apache 360 LT.
- Impressive added ground clearance of 7" (18 cm), keeps the vehicle out of deep snow.
- Aggressive track design with 2" (5 cm) lug height for maximum traction on snow.
- Apache Backcountry Mounting Kit and engine and CVT air intake pre-filters are required.
- For winter use only.
- Important disclaimer :
- - Modifying the propulsion system of a certified "on-road use vehicle" using this off-road track kit is prohibited in many countries. Severe penalties and/or vehicle seizure may apply.
- - Modifying the propulsion system of this vehicle using this off-road track kit will render the vehicle non compliant with the European Directive 2003/37/EC and Regulation (EU) 167/2013. Vehicle will not be authorized to circulate on road and can only be operated off-road.
- - Inform the owner in writing of the consequence of modifying the propulsion system of the vehicle using this off-road track kit.
Hello, you're visiting us from United States.
Would you like to shop the US website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.