Final sale. No return, refund or modification. Items non compliant with the order or damaged at the time of receipt by the customer may be refunded or replaced by BRP, at BRP’s sole discretion.
Apache Backcountry LT Track System
For more details see FAQ
Please read the specifications below. If more information is required, please contact your local dealer.
Complexity of installation
- Tracks designed to deliver the best snow performance on the market with unmatched flotation level and traction on snow surface.
- Large contact patch, 37% bigger than the Apache 360 LT.Impressive added ground clearance of 7" (18 cm) helps keep the vehicle over the snow.
- Lightweight snowmobile-inspired rail design.
- Aggressive track design with 2" (5 cm) lug height for maximum traction on snow.
- Apache Backcountry LT Mounting Kit, Track DPS Module and Engine Pre-Filter are required and sold separately.
- The CVT air intake relocation kit is MANDATORY for track-equipped 2020 to 2022 and some 2023* Defender and Traxter models HD10 and highly recommended for other models.
- This kit is sold separately.
- *Note : Comes from the factory on some MY23, inspect the vehicle to confirm.
- Note : Mandatory on all MY20 & up Defender and Traxter models HD10 equipped with a snorkel.Fine-tune your track system using extra Idler Wheels, Sliders with Vespel Inserts and Rail Ice Scratcher.
- For winter use only.
- Track installation will affect vehicle width and length.
- Important disclaimer :
- - Modifying the propulsion system of a certified "on-road use vehicle" using this off-road track kit is prohibited in many countries. Severe penalties and/or vehicle seizure may apply.
- - Modifying the propulsion system of this vehicle using this off-road track kit will render the vehicle non compliant with the European Directive 2003/37/EC and Regulation (EU) 167/2013. Vehicle will not be authorized to circulate on road and can only be operated off-road.
- - Inform the owner in writing of the consequence of modifying the propulsion system of the vehicle using this off-road track kit.
|California Prop 65
Hello, you're visiting us from .
Would you like to shop the website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.