Final sale. No return, refund or modification. Items non compliant with the order or damaged at the time of receipt by the customer may be refunded or replaced by BRP, at BRP’s sole discretion.
For more details see FAQ
30 days return policy Learn more
Please read the specifications below. If more information is required, please contact your local dealer.
- Innovative Glovebox Lock.
- The latch is released when you wake up your vehicle (start button) and the valid key is detected.
- No need to start the engine or reverse throttle.
- The latch locks when the vehicle is turned off.
- If the DESS key is removed while the engine is running, the engine will continue to run and the latch will remain unlocked. So once the engine is off, the latch locks either when the key is removed or after a delay of about 30 seconds.
- Stock equipment on Ryker Sport and Ryker Rally models.
Hello, you're visiting us from United States.
Would you like to shop the US website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.