Hello, you're visiting us from United States.
Would you like to shop the US website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.
Need help with your online orders? Start with our FAQ section! You may quickly find the answer you are looking for. Our dedicated customer service team is also available 24/7 to further assist you with your online orders. Feel free to contact them by phone.
N.B.: Please ensure you have your order number on hand.
Frequently Ask Questions
How much time does it take for my order to be delivered?
If you select the in-store pickup option, you will be notified by email when your order is ready for pick up.
If you select the standard shipping option, delivery takes approx. three (3) to seven (7) business days after the order is placed. Shipping delays may be longer if the shipping address is located in a remote area such as Alaska, the Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut and few areas of Northern Quebec.
How does the in-store pickup option work?
The In-store pickup option allows you to collect your order at a participating BRP dealership. When you choose to pick up your package at a participating BRP dealership, no shipping fees apply to your order.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Choose the in-store pick-up option in the checkout process.
- A list of nearby participating BRP dealerships will appear according to your postal code. Choose your preferred dealership; it will become the pick-up location for your order. Note: It is possible that your nearest BRP dealership is not a participating dealer
- If your preferred dealership has all the items you ordered, you will receive an email confirming the time and date at which you will be able to pick them up.
Note: If certain items of your order are not immediately available or if your preferred dealership cannot fulfill your order, you will be notified by email.
- You must pick up your order within the 21 days following the receipt of that email. After 21 days, your order will be cancelled.
What happen if an ordered product is out of stock?
We do our best to keep the stock status of all of our products updated on our online store. However, since online orders are fulfilled by participating BRP dealerships, it is possible that the desired size, color or product is not available. As soon as your order is processed, you will be alerted by email if one or more items are not available. These items will be cancelled.
How do I return a product?
Here are the steps to follow to make a return:
- Call our online orders support service Kibo at 1-877-412-7467 and request a return number.
Note: Please ensure you have your order number on hand.
- Find the contact information of the participating BRP dealership that shipped your order. It should be displayed on the box or look in the email you received.
- Ship the item(s) you wish to return to this participating BRP dealership that shipped your order.
Note: We recommend that you use a delivery service that allows you to track your shipment. However, please note that you are responsible for shipping the product back. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
You will be refunded the paid price. Credit for returned items will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the participating BRP dealerships that shipped the order.
If a restocking fee applied to the returned items, the amount of the fee will be displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and will be noted on the packing list included with the order.
What products are not eligible for return?
The following items cannot be returned
- Electric goggles;
- Electric visors;
- Hazardous material and material containing chemicals (paint, primer, grease, solvent,
lubricant, sealant, silicone, glue, cleaner, stabilizer, oils, batteries, etc.).